This includes energy efficiency advice for hotels and the hospitality industry, including pubs and restaurants.
It provides information on energy saving opportunities in:
• heating and domestic hot water;
• ventilation and air-conditioning;
• building fabric;
• leisure and fitness facilities;
• combined heat and power; and
• energy management and people solutions.
Advice also includes an action checklist, next steps, related publications, further services from the Carbon Trust and the energy consumption in hospitality businesses.